Birthday Drabble: Overwork
Feb. 14th, 2016 09:53 amTitle: Overwork
Word Count: 100
Rating: 14
Genre: slash
Characters/Pairing: Lester, Stephen/Ryan
Disclaimer: Not mine, no money made. Primeval and its characters belong to Impossible Pictures
Author Notes: a birthday drabble for the wonderful
fredbassett. Happy Birthday! *hugs* I hope you like what I did to your prompt "Overwork".
"Mr. Hart, I notice your overwork gets rather excessive these days. You do realise you don't get paid for the extra hours?", James Lester mentioned casually in the ARC's corridors.
"I prefer to clean my guns thoroughly after a day's work, sir."
"That is the job of the SF team. Not yours."
"I'd rather clean them myself, sir. I don't like others touching my weapon."
"All right. Noted. But don't overdo it."
…
"I thought you didn't like others touching your weapon," Ryan murmured in Stephen's ear, whilst they were in the shower.
"Exceptions make the rule," Stephen groaned, coming hard.
no subject
Date: 2016-02-14 11:25 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-02-14 03:50 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-02-14 05:57 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-02-15 02:23 pm (UTC)Thank you!
no subject
Date: 2016-02-14 06:23 pm (UTC)Brilliant!
no subject
Date: 2016-02-15 02:23 pm (UTC)Thank you!
no subject
Date: 2016-02-14 06:42 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-02-15 02:23 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-02-14 07:08 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-02-15 02:24 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-02-16 07:31 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-02-17 01:34 pm (UTC)